Hearth and Home – (801) 701-8058 – Green Mountain Grill Installation and Sales
For The Love Of
We discovered something we loved, REALLY loved. It was grilling with wood pellets…so much better than either charcoal or gas! But the pellet grill we owned needed some improvements, so we decided to make our own. Then loved it so much we ended up starting our own company!
The Green Mountain Grill Difference
How a Pellet Grill Works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.