Lopi Answer Wood Stove
This product is available in our Orem store only
The Answer Wood Stove is a beautiful small stove built with heavy-duty, high quality construction. This wood stove uses a five-sided convection chamber to distribute heat evenly throughout your home. Cool room air is naturally drawn around the hot firebox, heated, and returned back into the room without using a convection fan. The Answer’s 1.6 cubic foot firebox is large enough to hold an 18" log, offering longer burn times with less reloading. This wood stove is also alcove and mobile home approved.
Now available with the GreenStart, patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Lopi Door Shell Instructions – 2012 Version
- Instructions – Outside Air Kit (New – 2006)
- Wood Stove Rear Fan 2 Installation Instrucitons
- Instructions – Lopi Small Pedestal (1250, Answer)
- Legs, Stove (Steel, Cast, or Brass) – Instructions
- Answer, 1250 Surround Panel Instructions
- Glass, Lopi – Instructions
- GreenStart Igniter 2 for Freestanding Stoves
- GreenStart Replacement Parts List
- Kindling Rack Dimensions – Tall